Insurance Account Executive
Insurance Account Executive
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who can deliver strong results based, manage internal and external stakeholders and contribute to an enjoyable and motivated team.
After an initial secondment period at LeasePlan Insurance, the successful candidate will manage the transition of the insurance programme to LeasePlan Ireland.
The candidate will be responsible for the management and expansion of the insurance programme, imbedding insurance into the LeasePlan Ireland service offering.
The role will report to the LeasePlan Ireland Operations Director with regular exposure to the Finance and Commercial Directors.
The candidate will be responsible for overall performance of the insurance programme, working with the various LeasePlan Ireland departments, clients and business partners.
The success of the programme will be measured against KPI targets relating to insurance income per vehicle and insurance penetration.
- Handle incoming calls and emails in a timely manner including identifying customer requirements and matching insurance products to the clients’ needs.
- Interact with the Commercial and Finance departments in LPIE to grow and manage the programme
- Provide quotations to current and prospective clients.
- Deal with all queries on quotes, covers and policy conditions for current and prospective clients.
- Ensure that customers receive a timely response to their query within the agree timeframe.
- Ability to convert opportunities in sales as they arise during discussions with customers.
- Process adjustments on existing policies and provide recommended updates to policy conditions.
- Provide all clients with all relevant certifications and documentation.
- Proactively manage and process renewals and ensure a high retention level for existing clients.
- Process each transaction in line with authority levels, policies, processes and procedures, and refer to the relevant department where necessary.
- Develop analysis of policy level information including gathering market intelligence and competitor information to benchmark data for fleets and clients.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- Participate in projects for the improvement of current procedures and business development.
- Involved in the implementation of any new insurance IT system and testing of same.
- Liaise with the Pricing & Analytics and Actuarial departments of LPINS to provide analysis on the LPIE insurance programs.
- Work with the Business Development department of LPINS to establish new ancillary programmes based on positive business cases.
- Attend and complete IT Security training and any other LeasePlan training as required.
- Any other tasks or projects as requested by the Manager.
Knowledge & Skills:
- APA qualification is essential and a willingness to obtain the CIP qualification would be beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in motor insurance
- Excellent customer services, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility for tasks within the team
- Ability to plan and prioritise work with a high attention to detail
- A team player who will play an important role as part of a small highly specialised team
- Experience of building relationships with both internal and external parties
Please send a cover letter and current CV to HR@LeasePlan.ie