To become a key part of the Purchasing/Driver Support Team providing administration support and back up to all team members in line with our detailed processes and procedures, ensuring vehicle orders are processed and delivered within the terms of both client and supplier S.L.A’s. Must be able to work in high pressured environment and attention to details is essential.
- At all times promote the best image of LeasePlan through a professional manner and behavior and adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Answer telephone calls and assist in the management of the team inbox, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is delivered through all communication channels.
- Manage vehicle order updates ensuring accurate recording of the data and proactively ensure progression of all orders.
- Ensure all internal and external customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Communicate all relevant information to clients and account managers in a clear and understandable form.
- On receipt of registration details ensure the relevant details are recorded correctly on our systems. Orders must be checked against invoice to ensure pricing is correct and all requested dealer or retrofit items or graphics have been fitted or requested from additional supplier.
- Liaise with drivers and suppliers to ensure vehicles are delivered on time.
- On receipt of delivery confirmation from supplier, complete the delivery process by making the vehicle live and arrange collection of return vehicle or hire car and ensure fuel card is ordered.
- Ensure that all documentation is correctly stored.
- Provide administration support within the team.
- Undertake any reasonable operational duties which may be required from time to time.
- Achieve individual targets and team goals and objective.
- Manage invoice discrepancies and queries from suppliers and finance.
Please send a cover letter and an up to date CV to email@example.com